The Garfield County Federal Mineral Lease District Board of Directors today announces the following awards for its Fall 2021 Grant Cycle:
Awards in the Mini Grant Program:
- Carbondale & Rural Fire Protection District - 800 MHz Radios - $23.498.00
- Town of New Castle - Community Center Kitchen Improvements - $25,000.00
- Town of Parachute - Police Vehicle - $25,000.00
- City of Rifle - South Rifle Trail Maintenance - $25,000.00
- Roaring Fork School District - GSHS Theatre Stage Lighting - $20,687.00
- Town of Silt - Public Works Plow / Work Truck - $25,000.00
- Silt Water Conservancy District - Remote Controlled Aircraft w/Spray System - $17,109.00
Grants for the Fall 2021 Grant Cycle totaled $161,294.00, awarded through seven grants in the Mini Grant Program. There were no Traditional Grants awarded this cycle. The Board of Directors anticipates offering a Traditional Grant Program and a Mini Grant Program in Spring 2022.
Since its inception in 2011, the Garfield County Federal Mineral Lease District Board of Directors has awarded 269 grants to 35 eligible applicants totaling $27,924,411.83, including $80,000.00 in Grantee of the Year Awards, and the awards listed above.